Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Friday, August 6, 2010

Going for a Walk

Sometimes Mommy puts me in my stroller and takes me for a walk. I don't like not being able to run and play next to Mommy, but Mommy says it's for my own good. She says it's to keep me safe. It's kind of like strapping your seat belt on when you're in a car. She says I can't run away if I'm zipped into my stroller and that she can protect me better from dogs and wild animals. Mommy says she would come between me and a wild animal to protect me. I guess that's how mommies are. They love their children no matter what they do, how bad they are, or even children who don't love them back. I know I'm bad, but I still love my Mommy. I still wish she'd let me run loose though. Anyway, here are some pictures of me in my stroller.


As you can see my stroller zips right up. Sometimes Mommy puts me on the patio in my stroller when she is watering her plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment