Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Friday, April 2, 2010

So Mad at Mommy

I am so mad at Mommy. She never came home last night. She was gone for more than 24 hours. Who did she think was going to feed me? How was I supposed to know she was too tired to drive home last night and so stayed at Daddy's? I'm not a mind reader, you know. Finally she sashayed on in late in the morning like nothing was wrong. Humph. Then she gave me my medicine. I fought and fought her. I even got some in her eye. Then she gave me some yummy delicious turkey and rice. She then gave me my hairball medicine. That stuff is really good. I lick it right off the tube. I wish she would let me have the whole thing. She then cleaned my eyes. I like that, too. They feel so good afterward. Then she combed me. I guess she was trying to make up for being a bad mom last night.

After that she got the vacuum out. Now this is something very unusual. I think I could count the toes on one foot how many times Mommy has vacuumed in the last five years. She says it's not going to matter 50 years from now if her house is vacuumed. No one will remember, she says. However, she also said she needed to be certain the fleas don't have a breeding ground. I like the vacuum. I like the noise it makes.
Then Mommy did something I really like. She went outside on our little patio and started sweeping. I love chasing after the broom. Of course, Mommy wouldn't let me go out there because I'm not allowed outside, but I could chase it through the window. It was a lot of fun. I'll bet you can tell I'm feeling a whole lot better. I do still feel those nasty fleas climbing around on me. Gives me the creeps.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly do have adventures! The seat belt is an excellent idea. I usually have to ride in the back seat in my carrier. Glad you are OK and getting better from whatever was wrong.
    Your mom is an excellent photographer. She can do
    cats, dogs, other animals, landscapes, buildings, and people. She has even taken some great ones of me. That must be a surprise to you.
    She should post one of you without those silly ears.
    Your friend,
    Troubles

    ReplyDelete