Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Naughty Day

Mommy is home sick today and she says I have never been naughtier in my life. First thing I did was wake her up by knocking things off the dresser. Knocking the paperweight off really got to her. Then I tried to pull the mirror off the wall. This is me and the mirror.


I know, I know, you can't see me very well, but I wasn't about to pose for Mommy. She's always trying to get me to pose. Hah! So I showed her my other end. I like to stand on my back legs and put my two little front feet on the top of the mirror and try to pull it down. So far I haven't been successful, but one of these days I'll get it down. It's just a matter of time. Mommy gets upset when I do this; the minute she starts to jump up out of bed I jump down off the dresser and run away. This is really a fun game; you should try it some time.

Later, after Mommy got up, I thought I'd get into the kitchen cupboards. I jumped up on the counter and tried to open the doors. I really wanted to open the doors and knock the dishes to the floor, but Mommy stopped me again. She really can be such an old fogey at times. Do you know what an old fogey is? No? Ask your mom. She'll explain it to you.










No comments:

Post a Comment