Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vacuum Cleaner

Mommy's vacuum cleaner attacked my tail. I couldn't get away. I screamed and tried to run, but it wouldn't let go. Mommy also screamed. Finally, the vacuum was quiet and I ran and hid under the bed. Mommy got a broom and stuck me with it. I came out from under the bed, and Mommy put me in a cage and took me to a doctor. The doctor put me on a table and took pictures of me. She gave me a shot and gave Mommy some medicine for me.

Then Mommy took me home. I hurt and hurt all over. All night long I sat in the kitchen. That's it. Just sat there. Mommy couldn't sleep. She gave me the medicine and I didn't fight her. Then she put down a blanket on the kitchen floor for me. I stayed there another night.

Finally, Mommy had to go to work. I started to hurt less. Mommy was so happy when I started to walk around. Lucy left me alone. I told her if she jumped on me, I would smack her one up side the head.

Now I am all better. I just thought you might want to know why you haven't heard from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment