Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Fun at My House

Mommy goes away sometimes. I never like it when Mommy goes away, but I make the best of it. Mommy says you should always make the best of whatever life deals you. (Did I  mention she's nuts?) One time she went away for months and months and I had to stay with Daddy and the DOG! Oh woe is me. I scratched Molly whenever Daddy wasn't looking. I even scratched her once when Daddy was looking. Daddy told me to stop that. Hah! Like I would.

Sometimes though Mommy and Daddy go away together. Normally I would be very unhappy about that, but this nice lady named Lynn comes and stays with us. She stays all day and all night and plays with me a lot. Lynn can be somewhat of a ditz though. Yeppers. Once she locked herself out of the house and couldn't get back in. Good thing she's a skinny little thing. She came in Molly's doggy door.  It was hilarious. She came in head first, the same way Molly does, but her feet weren't under her. They were stuck out straight behind her. I went up to her and smelled her because I just couldn't believe my little eyes. Yep, it was Lynn all right. So, anyway, she squeezed her way right through that doggy door. Of course, Molly couldn't go outside while this was taking place. Molly was standing there doing a jig because she had to go to the bathroom. I laughed so hard my sides ached.

Yep, it's a lot of fun at my house. You just never know what's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment