Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mommies Can Be So Forgetful

I'm sure you remember that Mommy and I went to Daddy's last weekend. We came home on Monday and have been home ever since. Well, Mommy took my medicine with us to Daddy's and when she arrived there she forgot to  put it in the refrigerator. Monday Mommy didn't have to work so she drove to the doctor's office and asked if my medicine was still okay to give to me. He said no. So Mommy had to buy another bottle of medicine for me. She said she'd rather be safe than sorry, but I think it must have cost her a lot of money. She was so annoyed with herself. So now I have to finish this yucky bottle of medicine. Mom gives it to me every morning. I can't wait for it to be all gone. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment