Meggie the Bad Cat's Blog






Sunday, April 25, 2010

SPOILER ALERT - Gross Picture Below, Proceed at Own Risk

Mommy has had quite a day cleaning up after me. First, I threw up on her clothes. (Well, she shouldn't have left them on the floor.) I'd been working up a hair ball for several days. Finally, at about two this morning, up it came. I also got some on the rug, which Mom was not too happy about.

Then at breakfast I was about to catch on fire in the toaster, so Mommy pushed me off the counter before I went up in flames and I knocked my food dish onto the floor upside down. Now this is the wet kind of cat food, the kind I really like by the way, and the food went all over the kitchen. The dish made a wonderfully loud noise when it hit the floor. Mommy said it could wake the dead. I think she must have been kidding because I know what dead means and the dead don't ever wake again. I hope not anyway. I really don't want dead people walking around in my house. That would be kind of creepy. So, anyway, then Mommy had to clean up the kitchen floor of all that cat food. What a waste of perfectly good food!

Now here is a picture of my hairball. Enjoy! (Am I being bad?)

6 comments:

  1. You must be feeling much better without that hairball. I have never had a hairball. I get combed every day. I don't mind it except for my legs and feet. I will not permit my mom to do those even though there are little clumps of hair. I like my back combed and part of my tummy. So I don't groom myself except for my legs and feet.
    Several weeks ago I had a knot around my neck. She pulled on it with a comb. I grabbed her hand with my front feet and kicked her arm with my back feet. She was shocked and there was a lot of blood. She was quite upset. I guess I am a bad cat too.
    Your friend,
    Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are bad, too, Troubles. If I scratched Mommy she would probably smack me one up side the head. I do enjoy biting her though. They are love bites, but sometimes she says "Ow" and then pushes me away. She really tastes pretty good. I also like licking her. She tastes like salt. She was annoyed today because there was cat litter on the kitchen table and she hasn't bought any cat litter in weeks. Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom lost the comment when she tried to correct the spelling.
    Anyhow, I have never been smacked, but she does speak loudly and sounds very unhappy. I am very strong. I have never bitten her. She cuts my nails under great protest from me, but eventially she stops. I growl all of the time when she does that.
    She would like for me to be a lap cat, but I am not. I don't even sit beside her on
    the couch. I have never been near a dog or cat. Wonder if I would like them.
    I try to be a good cat, but I am bored - big house, but no friends except Mom. I use my litter pan and don't scratch the furniture. What else can I do?
    Your friend,
    Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should sit and watch the birds. I do that a lot, especially when I go to Daddy's because Daddy has a bird feeder which Mommy keeps filled. Daddy has been doing a better job lately at keeping it filled, too because he knows Mommy likes it.

    I'm not sure what being bad is. I just do what comes naturally and then I guess I'm bad.

    I know I don't like Chiquita much. I growl and growl at her. She swats me with her nasty little foot. Maybe I could go visit you some day and see if we get along.

    Your friend,

    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hairball is disgusting :^( At least you didn't leave it in her shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have left it in her slipper before. It was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete